Friday, October 16, 2009

What is Google Wave?





Here are five more interesting Google Wave resources (Via Jane Hart):
  1. Google Wave's Best Use Cases (Lifehacker)
  2. Google Wave will revolutionise online classroom instruction (So You Want To Teach)
  3. Google Wave: a complete guide (Mashable)
  4. Learning Waves from Google (Donald Clark)
  5. 6 ways that Wave is going to change your business, career and life (thinkVitamin)


Yes, Jane Hart even has her little Google Wave reading list, which I strongly recommend!

Hang on a minute! I still haven't got my own Google Wave account (like so many others!). And when I do (one day!), I will probably have to look for a dude on Pluto to communicate with and explore its functionality and possibilities.

I love the way Google makes you feel that to you are totally irrelevant. Next, time I apply for a Google Wave (or whatever!) account, I will name myself Zucker-berg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment